Key Account Manager Italy and East Europe – Solar/PV
Key Account Manager Solar/PV – Italy and East Europe
For our client, a world leader manufacturer of power electronics solutions with more than 50 GW of cumulative installed capacity and expanding the business to Europe, we are looking for a
Key Account Manager Italy and East Europe
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customer. He/she will focus on Italyand East Europe market growing and developingexisting clients, as well as generating new business byidentifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key accountstakeholders;
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts,customer stakeholders and internal partners;
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annualsales forecasts;
- Promote company’s products (Central and String inverters,STATCOMS, SCADA) in trade events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Work experience within PV industry (previous experience as KAM for PV inverters, PV modules and/or trackers is a must);
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English;
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic fluid environment;
- Willingness to travel.
Our Client offers:
- Real development opportunities in one of the biggest PV companies;
- Working on utility-scale solar projects;
- Attractive working conditions with a sales bonus;
- Opportunity to work fully remotely with frequent travels.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobonair.com.