After Service Engineers Solar/PV – Italy and Bulgaria
After Service Engineers Solar/PV
For our client, a world leader manufacturer of power electronics solutions with more than 50 GW of cumulative installed capacity and expanding the business to Europe, we are looking for two
After Service Engineers
• Be responsible for the correct implementation of the maintenance programs in the region (Italy or Bulgaria) and for the commissioning and corrective maintenance tasks, also when either commissioning or corrective actions could be done by some third companies;
• Provide online or onsite support for trouble shouting related to company’s products (Central and String inverters, MV Switchgear, UPS, MV transformer);
• Monitor and control warehouses;
• Perform all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks as well upgrades or rework activities;
• Execute by themselves certain activities (O&M and commissioning) on field;
• Follow the applicable health and Safety instructions and regulations;
• Follow operational procedures, processes and practices as defined, documented and consistently applied;
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches;
• Deliver support and contribute service solutions for our customers.
• Education as Electrical technician or Engineer;
• Knowledge about PV plants and their components;
• Communication networks skills (RS-485, Modbus/TCP and PLC);
• Knowledge regarding safety regulations in Electrical works;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Italian or Bulgarian native speaker;
• Fluent English;
• Minimum 3 years experience;
• Willingness to travel;
• Driving license is extremely important for the job.
Our Client offers:
• Multinational and flexible environment;
• Real development opportunities in one of the biggest PV companies;
• Working on utility-scale solar projects;
• Opportunity to work fully remotely with frequent travels.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobonair.com.